7 New Ideas on the Product Roadmap Admins Will Love
The IdeaExchange is where you can share ideas with the Trailblazer Community and Salesforce Product Managers. Use your voice to shape Salesforce products by posting and upvoting ideas throughout the year and prioritizing top ideas three times a year. During each 2-week Prioritization cycle — typically in January, May, and September — we give anyone with a Trailblazer.me profile 100 virtual coins to allocate to the ideas you want to see on the product roadmaps. Then, we use the results to determine which new features to build for upcoming releases.
More than 6,000 of you told us which ideas were your favorites on the list in January 2021. High-fives to everyone who participated! Here’s a look at the winning ideas you’ll see delivered in future releases. 1. Platform winner: Persistent filters on related lists Admins can configure and add filters to related lists in the Lightning App Builder. Provides the ability to add multiple related lists of the same object to your page. Estimated GA Release: Spring ’22.
2. Platform winner: Support mass operations for picklist values in setup Users will be able to update the setup UI to allow mass operations for picklist values such as activate, deactivate, delete, and replace. Estimated GA Release: Summer ’22.
3. Service winner: Web-to-flow Supports attachments for Web-to-Case with the flexibility to adapt it for other service objects or customer-specific flows. Estimated GA Release: Summer ’22.
4. Sales winner: Additional Opportunity Forecast Category Enables additional Forecast Category on the Opportunity object and allows editing of Forecast Category labels. This Forecast Category would be included in Forecasting rollups. Estimated GA Release: Summer ’22.
5. Nonprofit winner: Provide an indicator of a “bad” address on the Contact and Address record in NPSP Provides the ability to track a “bad” address on the Address record and have that update the Contact record to keep the two aligned. Estimated GA Release: Winter ’22.
6. Education winner: Provide capability to mark Address records as inactive in EDA Users will be able to print dashboards directly from Salesforce in a usable format, so they can directly use it in their presentations. Estimated GA Release: Winter ’22.
7. Education winner: Limit number of appointments advisees can book in the future in Advisor Link Users will be able to use custom fields as an input for the Dashboard Gauge Values instead of having to hard code all values. Estimated GA Release: Winter ’22.
Don’t stop believin’ in your ideas
Awesome: Some of your favorite ideas have been declared winners and are on their way to becoming new features through the release planning and development process. Not quite as awesome: An idea you really liked was up for Prioritization, but it didn’t get added to the roadmap. What now? Sometimes, we’ve seen our product teams add ideas that didn’t win to their roadmap after the fact. Plus, with every fresh Prioritization cycle comes a new list of ideas to prioritize. You may see a popular, high-ranking idea that didn’t win before get put back on the list. Or, the community finally has the opportunity to prioritize an idea that you upvoted and hope is delivered as a feature in future releases. Either way, participating in Prioritization is a great way to help product managers with the Salesforce release-planning process.
Start prioritizing now — the May 2021 cycle is open!
Now through May 31, prioritize top ideas from the IdeaExchange to tell us which features you want Salesforce to build next for Spring ’22 and beyond. Are you new to Prioritization? Watch this short demo to learn how to allocate coins to your favorite ideas on the Prioritization list.
Ways to learn about Prioritization
1. Hit the trail
Curious to know exactly how ideas get selected for the Prioritization list? Get the answers and learn how to work with our product teams on the IdeaExchange by earning a shiny, new badge. Take the IdeaExchange Trailmix to dive deeper into the idea lifecycle and re-watch True to the Core sessions for the latest product roadmap updates.
2. Stay updated
You can help shape the future of the IdeaExchange by joining the conversation in the IdeaExchange Reimagined Trailblazer Community Chatter group on the Trailblazer Community. To receive updates about winning ideas and reminders before the start of each cycle, please make sure your communication preferences are set to receive Salesforce marketing emails, and opt in to IdeaExchange notifications on your Trailblazer.me profile.
Post Source Link